Ok, so AllSaints is a fashion brand, no? That’s right, but AllSaints Studios is a multi-faceted communications channel, creating exclusive film, music, art and performance content to be shared digitally with the brand’s global community. Which is ahhmazing!
A lovely project that I was dying to share with you, made my first video in almost 6 years of blogging, for an awesome Van Cleef & Arpels platform devoted to the luck theme so dear to the Maison, “8 Seconds of Luck”.
I’m a fairly lucky person, I do win contests, I even find random money on the street but I strongly believe that you make your own luck too. Besides, if you are good, kind and give back to the community karma has its own way to make things right. In the form of luck or any other experience. Though, I do have my lucky charms and symbols.
- The 4 leaf clover which is an universal luck symbol accompanied by a lady bug, in the form of a chocolate box, now jewelry box, I received from a friend.
- Red lipstick, gives me confidence which attracts luck. Only good things happened while wearing red lipstick:)
- March 1, marks the day that I began blogging and that changed my life… so, lucky date
- Lucky number 16, is my birthday. Choosing 16 in different situations got me through a lot. For example, I passed a difficult exam with a good grade because I picked the 16th subject.
- I have an extensive collection of agendas and notebooks, but the mini agenda is a token of luck, from the same friend that gifted me the little jewelry box. Sometimes, there are certain persons that bring you luck, rather than objects.
- Work hard and be nice to people! Luck will come…