Today was ring day, so if nail rings aren’t your cup of tea, check out this awesome & super easy diy on by A pair & a spare.
All you need is:
– Beading or long nosed pliers
– Around half a metre of delicate gold chain
– Small gold jump rings (relative to the size of your chain).
1. Take the chain and wrap it around your finger to measure how much chain you will need for the ring.
2. Cut the chain to the size required for the ring.
3. Open your jump ring.
4. Put one end of the chain onto the open jump ring.
5. Put the other end of the chain onto the jump ring.
6. Close the jump ring.